What is a refund?
A refund is applicable under the following circumstances:
- Significant technical issues within the app prevent the user from accessing a substantial portion of the premium content. For this policy, significant technical issues are defined as persistent issues, lasting more than 5 days, that prevent the user from accessing over 50% of the purchased premium content.
- The premium content is not delivered as promised.
- A user mistakenly purchases a subscription instead of another intended subscription within the app. For this policy, a mistaken purchase is considered valid for a refund only if no premium content has been accessed after the purchase.
How to request a refund?
If you have subscribed to the premium version, you can request a refund within 48 hours of your payment by contacting our customer support team via email with the proof or description of the issues you’ve faced. Refund requests are considered valid only if all details are submitted within 48 hours of purchase.
When will the refund be applicable?
- In case of qualifying technical issues that prevent you from accessing over 50% of the purchased premium content.
- If the premium content is not delivered as promised.
When will the refund not be applicable?
- If you submit the complaint or refund request after 48 hours from the date of purchase.
- If you watch more than 5 premium/paid videos before requesting a refund, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- When you request a refund, and the process is underway, any continued use of premium features or viewing of premium videos will render you ineligible for a refund.
- If you have purchased a live course and class has begun for that course.
When you request a refund, what happens?
Once a refund request has been submitted, we will verify the request, and you may be asked to provide additional proof or description of the issues you’ve faced. We will temporarily suspend access to premium content during this process. Our customer support team will notify you via email whether your refund request has been accepted within 7 working days of receiving the request. After a refund request has been accepted, you’ll lose access to premium content, and your progress in premium content will be removed.
Refunds will be made to the medium through which payment was made within 7-10 working days of successful processing and approval of the refund request. If it has been longer than 10 working days, please contact our customer support team via email.
We reserve the right to modify our refund policy at any time, but we commit to honoring the refund policy that was in place at the time of your purchase.
Customer support email address: [email protected]